Wednesday, January 6, 2016

UPDATE: New Plan

Okay, so I've been on a long haitus, and that's mostly duo to laziness plus the amount of drawing and writing I always gotta do which for some reason seems like a huge task ahead of me, despite having done it multiple times. Anyway, I came here to post that I am planning on releasing the next issue sometime between January 3 - 9. After this issue I will be changing the way I do things, and the changes will be as follows:

1. There will no longer be 22 page single issues, instead I will be making these issues 10 pages long.
    1a. These 10 pages will include more than the 3 panels which are standard in my 22 pages issues.

2. There will be 3 of these 10 page issues released every month (hopefully) that will lead to a 4th issue which will be 22 pages in length the following month.
    2a. The 4th issue will deal with closing an character arc or deal with progressing the overall plot of the story forward. Maybe both.

I believe this will allow me to actually write more efficiently since I won't be dragging out each character arc with padding, and instead I will be able to just write each story until it's done instead of saying "oh, well I got a lot more before I reach page 22." I'm just trying to find a work around over this mind set I have that's just looking at how much work I gotta do instead of just wanting to fucking do the work. I know this seems like "quantity over quality" but we'll see how it goes before I decide to change it up again (hopefully it doesn't have to come to that).

No comments:

Post a Comment