Monday, October 17, 2016

Status of Issues 20, 21,and 22

Issues 20 through 22 are going to be the final issues of this portion of the 2nd arc. I'll be taking a 3 month break afterward and while I'm on a break I'll be working to figure out how to best improve the quality of Sanctioned as a whole.

The status of the issues are as follows:

Issue 20 - Has been drawn and colored, all that's left is the lettering.word balloons.

Issue 21 - Has been drawn up, all that's left is to color. No lettering since this is meant to be a "silent" issue

Issue 22 - Is being re-written and I will begin the artwork on this as I am re-writing it.

If all goes according to plan, I should have all three done by Halloween. I'll be releasing them in a bundle as I did the last 3 issues. If things go off schedule then I'll release each issue on separate dates. Going off schedule at this point doesn't mean there will be a long hiatus, at most it means that there will be a week long delay from the current schedule, so sometime in the first week of November is the latest all 3 issues are expected to be released.

No comments:

Post a Comment